FourSwordsMisadventure

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FourSwordsMisadventure

The forum for the popular web-series

+2
wraith2006
Nussknacker
6 posters

Seems this forum is not used anymore

Nussknacker
    Nussknacker
    Purple

Seems this forum is not used anymore Empty Seems this forum is not used anymore

Post  Nussknacker Sun May 24, 2009 11:20 am

The last post was over ninethousand years ago Crying or Very sad
    And there should be more people here, this is a fan forum and more than 50% of the members are of the team Very Happy
    wraith2006
    Purple

Seems this forum is not used anymore Empty Re: Seems this forum is not used anymore

Post  wraith2006 Wed May 27, 2009 9:24 pm

I just found this link today "may 27", I can see that no one seems to use this forum but maybe because a lot of people don't know about it. I mean I found it by luck LOL. Razz
    MASTERMCS
    MASTERMCS
    Admin

Seems this forum is not used anymore Empty Re: Seems this forum is not used anymore

Post  MASTERMCS Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:56 pm

lol I advertise but no one believes me. oh btw welcome to the forum Wraith. only if Hadouken advertised more....
    Heartless
    Purple

Post  Heartless Tue May 18, 2010 4:58 pm

MASTERMCS wrote:lol I advertise but no one believes me. oh btw welcome to the forum Wraith. only if Hadouken advertised more....
    In a sense, he did advertise it: Check episode 5, and this site's in the "author's comments." It's how I found the place. Oh, and my name's Al, and I love the FSM series.
    swat
    swat
    Purple

Post  swat Wed May 26, 2010 1:11 pm

I'm also in this forum now on 26th may.Hi all
    Kuro-chan
    Kuro-chan
    Graphic Designer

Post  Kuro-chan Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:36 pm

I had completely forgotten about this forum too until I noticed an email in my box that someone posted here. Suspect
    Nussknacker
    Nussknacker
    Purple

Post  Nussknacker Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Kuro-chan wrote:I had completely forgotten about this forum too until I noticed an email in my box that someone posted here. Suspect

Same as me. I checked my secondary email adress and it was full of random emails (most of them spam) and then i found an email send by this forum.
    Kuro-chan
    Kuro-chan
    Graphic Designer

Post  Kuro-chan Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 pm

I can try to edit Hadouken's account on my website to include a link to this forum, but I am not sure if that would bring in a lot more traffic or not...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:49 pm